Skilled And Seasoned Representation For Area Residents Since 1985
Specific areas of our legal practice include:
- Estate planning, including wealth management, wills, trusts, special needs trusts, durable powers of attorney, non-probate transfers, conservatorships/guardianships, and probate and estate administration.
- Family law, including divorce, property division, spousal support, child custody and support, post-decree modifications, paternity, emancipation, and orders for protection resulting from domestic violence.
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, slip/trip-and-falls, animal bites and wrongful death.
Personalized Representation. Tailored Strategies. Attention To Every Detail.
Additional areas of our practice include:
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' compensation
- Insurance subrogation/defense
- Business litigation/defense
- Corporate law
- Criminal law
- Juvenile law
- Mechanic's liens
- Civil litigation
At McElligott Ewan & Hall, a Professional Corporation, we recognize you have unique needs. With that in mind, we commit ourselves to providing personal attention your case deserves. Our objective is to not only pursue the best outcome, but also exceed your expectations.